[Xen-devel] Arbitrary reboot with xen 3.4.x

Hello.

I've a dom0 working perfectly under xen 3.3.x, with a bout 15 HVM domU. When migrating to xen 3.4.1, with the same dom0 kernel (2.6.27.37), everything seems to be fine, I can launch the various hosts, but 5 to 10 minutes later, the host violently reboot... I can't find any trace in the logs. I do have a second host with the same configuration and setup, and the result is similar. It seems to be linked with domU activity, because without any domU, or without any domU with actual activity, I don't have any reboot. I had to rollback to xen 3.3.0.

I already attempted such upgrade to xen 3.4.0 this summer, with exactly the same result.

It seems like an hardware issue (but it doesn't appears with 3.3.0), or a crash in the hypervisor, than syslog is unable to catch when it appears. How can I try to get a trace ?
--
BOFH excuse #248:

Too much radiation coming from the soil.