[Xen-devel] bootloader (pygrub) broken in unstable?

I just tried out pygrub again for the first time in a while, and it is
not working for me on xen-unstable. It looks like the connection
between the bootloader and the console is not getting set up.

 I added a bit of logging and found that although
XendBootloader.bootloader is creating an entry for
/local/domain/n/console/tty, xenconsoled never picks up on it to
create serial/0/tty, which is what xenconsole seems to want.

It looks like this is because xenconsoled is waiting for
@introduceDomain to rescan the domain list, but in
XendDomainInfo._initDomain the new domain is not introduced until
_after_ the bootloader has run.

How is this supposed to work? Am I missing something obvious?