Re: [Xen-devel] Prepping a bugfix push

On 12/03/09 11:35, Brendan Cully wrote:
Not a patch, but I've just tried out xm save -c again with the latest
xen changes, and while I no longer see the grant table version panic,
the guest's devices (aside from the console) appear to be wedged on
resume. Is anyone else seeing this?

After a while on the console I see messages like this:

INFO: task syslogd:2219 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

which I assume is trouble with the block device.

Is there any backtrace or other info associated with this?