Re: 回复: [Xen-devel] The file system type of DomU is ext2 or ext3?

  • To: Ye Zhou <zhouyejoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Mohammad Abdul-Amir (Shamma)" <mohammadshamma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:17:15 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:17:41 -0800

I am assuming that there is a mismatch between /etc/fstab and /proc/mount.

I would suggest that you search for warnings or errors in the boot logs of the guest kernel. Alternatively, in DomU's shell try "mount -a", which will remount all file systems in /etc/fstab. If there are any problems they will be reported directly.