[Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: fanliang <fanliang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:38:39 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:39:10 -0800

Hi:
Is there any body have used GPL Windows pv driver ? Or WLK tools ? After I installed GPL windows pv driver in my windows vm, I run WLK for a while, and a few minutes later, I got a BSoD with error code STOP0X000000F4 . Used windbg to debug, I got some call stack about  the system proccess .It is strange that the call stack include nothing about the pv driver. I'm wandering how can I fix this problem ? Many thanks if some one gave me some suggestions.
Tks.
Lyman Van