[Xen-devel] Strange thing:DomU's I/O performance in harddisk is better than Dom0

Hi, all:
     I have done some experiments to test the write/read harddisk speed in Dom0 and DomU in order to find out that DomU's filesystem is ext2 or ext3, and I got  strange data:DomU's speed is faster than Dom0.
     I use IOZONE to do my test, and I think the data showed can be exact. Dom0's kernel is 2.6.18 and xen 3.2.0 and  DomU's OS is on a separate harddisk partition. In Dom0 with ext3 file system type the write speed is assumbly 80M/s, with ext2 file is 90M/s. But in DomU it showed 105M/s.And I still don't know DomU's file system type, ext2 or ext3?
   Thanks,all!

搜索本应是快乐的,不是么? 快乐搜索,有问必应!微软隆重推出! 立即试用!