[Xen-devel] XAPI source code

Hi All

I have downloaded the opensource xapi source code. I am not sure what the functins of the follow modules:
  1 block_device_io
  2 datamodel
  3 xiu (I am puzzled by the name "xiu")
  4 stats
  5 rpc-light
  6 rss
  7 xb (I think the xapi needs not to talk to xenbus directly)
  8 xsrpc (why it writes some "rpc" keys to path of "domain/<domid>" in the xenstore?)

are there any one can give me some indications?

Cheers,
Jay