Re: [Xen-users] pv_ops reassigndev for pci passthrough

I have the exact same situation/problem

Skickat frÃn min iPhone

Dec 23, 2009 kl. 12:42 PM skrev Michael D Labriola <mlabriol@xxxxxxxx>:

What ever happened to the reassigndev= kernel arg? I read through a bunch
of emails way back when that was trying to get upstreamed... basically
Greg KH didn't like using the PCI addresses as arguments. Did that get
addressed in later 2.6.18 trees?  Am I correct in assuming that
reassigndev= and/or its replacement is not in xen/master yet?

I've got PCI devices passed into domUs on a couple different boxes using
xen-pciback.hide, but it only works if the PCI device is page-aligned.

-Mike

---
Michael D Labriola
Electric Boat