Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable and pvops kernel

  • To: "Mike Collins" <mike.a.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: mdlabriola@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:06:39 +0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:08:56 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Return-Receipt-To:Disposition-Notification-To:Message-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Reply-To:X-Priority:Sensitivity:Importance:To:Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=S14SE9i9bb/PHfc40aF6D66sijmy2T9TcSIDphL4NeS41waJ8jpKlV/GtIU+cYSjNn6XEp6fcWWNsOtQmt5d420uwJDM81ncqxHB8GXwu+vA6bWq6b92XekktFqUqXIk68pcV8IslAuWGGXP/Kx3q4r2rjCPUsoX4toytXLa8s0= ;

Sorry for the top-post...

I had a similar problem on FC5 that was because of some deprecated sysfs stuff.
 There's a compatibility setting for those of us with really old userland tools
(like LVM)... Don't remember the exact name of it off hand.  I'll look it up
when I get to work tomorrow.

-Mike