Re: [Xen-devel] Memory mapping for PEG/PCIe Graphics Passthrough to <any> DomU

I have asus p6t se (bios 0608 with vt-d enable) with core i7 920, nvidia 9800
gt and nvidia 8600 gt for passthrough.
I have installed lenny 64 bit with xen 4 from hg unstable and kernel
2.6.31.6 pv_ops from git but i was not been able to make vt-d working.
can you help me to resolve, please?