RE: [Xen-devel] XCP Java language bindings

Hi David,

> > In the meantime you could take a look at the Java bindings in the
> most recently released XenServer SDK-- they should be ok (except
> they'll be missing some of the cool new stuff in XCP)
>
> On that topic, is there a succinct list of the differences/changes
> between XenServer's SDK and XCP's SDK? I am not familiar enough with
> the former to easily be able to grok and determine what is new and
> cool.

Unfortunately we've not got a list of API changes. It ought to be easy to
generate one because all the APIs have associated version metadata. We're
making a project to-do list: I think I'll add this to it.

In the meantime the best thing is to grep

http://xenbits.xen.org/xapi/xen-api.hg?file/c2268131edc6/ocaml/idl/datamodel.ml

for "rel_midnight_ride" ("midnight ride" is a codename corresponding to the new
stuff)

> And also, I was having a look around and couldn't find a webpage with
> exact SDK docs anywhere (definitely possible that I missed it), but I
> was hoping for something similar to
> http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/4.0.1/api/docs/html/browser.html
> for XenServer.

Hm, I don't think that's on the web anywhere. It's generated by a "make
sdk-install" in xen-api.hg if you have an SDK VM handy.

Cheers,
Dave