[Xen-devel] libconfig installs in /lib, should be /lib64

Hi,

the libconfig shipped with libxl is put in the /usr/lib directory (at least on my setup). Since the library is ELF64, it should go into /usr/lib64 - as all the other Xen libraries do. I have no idea of the autotools / Makefile magic to do this (and don't feel like learning about it this afternoon), so I hope someone else can fix this. The default Xen libraries include $(XEN_ROOT)/tools/Rules.mk, which eventually pulls in LIB_DIR from x86_{32,64}.mk, which contains the correct directory. But I don't see an easy way to inject this into the autotools setup of libconfig. The same issue is with the pkgconfig directory, which also should reside below lib64 as well as the path written in the .pc file itself.

Regards,
Andre.

--
Andre Przywara
AMD-Operating System Research Center (OSRC), Dresden, Germany