[Xen-API] RE: [XCP] new version available

> I downloaded this version of XCP and now when I try to get to the Xen
> API through my Firefox browser it doesn't load.  With XCP 0.1 I was
> able to type in the IP address of the XCP Host machine and get a Xen
> API interface.
>
> Is that feature still available?  If not, how do I get to the console
> of my VMs?

Unfortunately a symlink in dom0 went missing. To fix it you need to do:

mv /opt/xensource/www /opt/xensource/www.old
ln -s /opt/xensource/debug/www /opt/xensource/www

The javascript files are all in /opt/xensource/debug/www but the directory
being served over HTTP is /opt/xensource/www

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave