Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Second release candidate for Xen 4.0.0

On 27/01/2010 13:31, "Ferenc Wagner" <wferi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git
> linux-2.6-pvops.git.tmp
> fatal: early EOF
> fatal: index-pack failed
>
> Any idea?

Hm, yes it appears to be down or broken. It's probably temporary, but maybe
Jeremy can advise. It mighrt be worthwhile moving the tree onto our own
xenbits server, which is where all our other build prerequisites live.

For now, you can actually use your old kernel: there's no need to build a
new one as it's not part of 4.0.0-rc2 anyway. Instead of 'make world' you
can do 'cd xen; make install; cd ../tools; make install' to
rebuild/reinstall only hypervisor and dom0 tools.

 -- Keir