Re: [Xen-devel] "Iomem mapping not permitted" during windows crash dump under GPLPV

It's not really an i/o page. All 1s means INVALID_MFN, which means the p2m
lookup failed. I suppose Windows may think it is a valid pfn (e.g., an
emulated device?) but that kind of mem can't be granted and never could be.

 -- Keir