Re: [Xen-devel] Question on hyperthreading and Westmere processors.

New Intel processors should all have constant-rate TSCs, regardless of P-
and C-states, and regardless of things like turbo boosts.

The credit scheduler likes to schedule across cores where possible, before
making use of the second hyperthread of a pair.

 -- Keir