Re: [Xen-devel] uuid build problems with xen 4.0.0 rc2 on Fedora 12

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Keir Fraser wrote:

CentOS 5 has the correct uuid header packaged in libe2fs-devel. Fedora might
well do the same thing. Another possible package is libuuid-devel -- which
if it exists would actually be the libe2fs uuid implementation pulled out
into a separate package.

Either way: libuuid-devel/libe2fs-devel is the uuid library implementation
that you need to have installed. It can coexist with uuid-devel because, for
example, the headers live in different locations (uuid.h vs uuid/uuid.h).

Yes, it is libuuid-devel, which I discovered for myself after sending the email. My build of the rpm still fails but it is at that packaging stage so it probably isn't xen's fault.

        Michael Young