[Xen-devel] xen 4.0.0 pvops-dom0: machine locks up

Again, I don't know if this is my hardware playing up, but after leaving my Xen machine unattended for a few hours I noticed it was totally unresponsive. The screen was in sleep mode, but the power LED was still on. Even pressing the reset or power buttons on the case didn't do anything. I had to press & hold the power button for 4 seconds to do a hard reboot.

When I rebooted I couldn't find anything in either the hypervisor, dom0 or domU logs do indicate what went wrong.

I'm sorry this isn't a helpful bug report (it may not even be a Xen bug) but I thought it might be good to report it anyway, in case it's a bug with rc2 or the pvops dom0 (I was running a couple of pv domUs).

Thanks,
Yasir