Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 rc2: pv domU memory corruption

The seg faults are only in domU - dom0 is fine (as I said, I ran memtester in dom0 with no problems).

Keir Fraser asked me to try passing "no-tmem" as a boot parameter to the hypervisor but that didn't stop the memory corruption.

I only have one memory module (nothing to swap) and given that it's fine under Xen 3.4.2 it looks likely to be a software-only problem (esp. as repeated memtest86 runs yield no faults).

I have an Intel Core i3 530, which has "onboard" graphics (which I use). I also have the Asus P7H55M-Pro motherboard.

Thanks,
Yasir