RE: [Xen-devel] time freeze on save/restore, x86_64

> Is behaviour different if you put a line 'tsc_mode=2' in your domain
> config file as passed to 'xm create'?

Keir --

C/s 19603 I think predates all of the tsc work, though the problem
might be related to timer_mode.

Alexey --

Why such an old changeset?  There's been a LOT of work on time since then.
If you are using a released product by a vendor with this changeset,
you might want to check with that vendor.  If not, and you aren't
able to update to a newer Xen, or if you update and it doesn't
fix the problem, please reply again.

Dan