[Xen-devel] Re: XENOPROF Problem

  • To: Ahmad Hassan <ahmad.hassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Andrew Evans <andrewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:39:20 -0800
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:39:58 -0800

Hi Ahmad,

I'm certainly not a Xenoprof expert, but I've learned a bit about it by trial and error, with help from the xen-devel list. I've taken the liberty of Cc:ing xen-devel so that others more knowledgeable than me can help you. I haven't tried passive domains yet, and I'll say up front that I don't know why Xenoprof isn't working for you with passive domains.