RE: [Xen-devel] Xen PANIC in MCE interrupt context : can global variable dom0 be NULL ?

Anshiwin and Jan, thanks for pointing this out.
As all our developer/test machine is off during the Chinese New Year Holiday. I
can't access any system now ( not even run a vim )

Jan, as the error is quite straightfoward, can you please cook a patch for it
(I can't even have a smoking testing if I cook a patch) ? If needed, I will
verify it after the CNY.

Thanks
--jyh