[Xen-devel] Re: state dumps on large machines corrupting time

Perhaps provide such alternative tasklet-based implementations on different
keys? Or shift the current unsafe ones to different keys to use as fallback?

There is no alternative as the problem is dumping in IRQ context in
log_everything context. Either we have to dump outside hardirq context or
not log everything. I assume the former is preferable, especially if the old
method is also kept as a fallback when the machine is really hosed.

 -- Keir