[Xen-devel] VT-d support proprietary NVidia/ATI GPU passthrough

Dear Xen-developers,

Now that we have IGD passthough patches in the xen source tree, would it be
possible to start working on support for other vendor cards?

I know and have working the necessary patches to enable PCI/VGA Pass-through
for non IGD, but it's a long way from stable -

Is there a way that vendor specific resets or FLR code could be implemented
that will provide a stable experience when using VGA passthrough with NVidia
and plugging/unplugging and starting/rebooting DomUs?

Can the vBAR-pBAR code that Wiedong provided be implemented in a more dynamic
way? (currently requires static mem ranges)

Thanks all, anyone who could help please shout !

Tim