Re: [Xen-devel] Xen timing mode

  • To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Priya <pbhat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:12:07 -0500
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:14:27 -0800

Thanks !

In that case, how does a para-virtualized user domain find the domain - virtual time ?

--Priya

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Independent_wallclock is specific to Linux PV guests, and is set within the
guest. Timer_mode is specific to HVM guests and is a domain build-time
config option.

 -- Keir