RE: [Xen-devel] XCP 64 bits ?

> First, thank you for your fast answear.
>
> There is no 64 bits version of XCP dom0?

There's no particular benefit of having a 64b dom0  -- it's supposed to be a
small VM used mostly for control plane functionality, and doesn't need to map
much memory. 32b dom0 has been shown to be a bit faster and less memory hungry
than 64b.  I guess XCP might switch to 64b at some point, but there aren't any
strong reasons for it at the moment.

Ian