Re: [Xen-devel] pvops acpi and xen 4 issues

I applied the patch, but it still doesn't work.. now I'm getting
this:ACPI: bus type pci registered^M
PCI: MCFG configuration 0: base e0000000 segment 0 buses 0 - 255^M
PCI: Not using MMCONFIG.^M
PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access^M
bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0^M
Calling setup_IO_APIC_irq_extra()^M
^M
^M
^M
**TEST**^M
setup_IO_APIC_irq_extra^M
**TEST**^M
^M
^M
ERROR: Unable to locate IOAPIC for GSI 20^M
setup_IO_APIC_irq_extra() exited^M
ACPI: SCI (IRQ20) allocation failed^M
ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_ACQUIRED, Unable to install System Control
Interrupt handler (20090903/evevent-   161)^M
ACPI: Unable to start the ACPI Interpreter^M

I added some printk()s inside, before, and after the function call to
make sure it was indeed being called. I think this might have something
to do with what Jeremy mentioned about my SCI being on 9 and not 20, but
honestly, I haven't a clue. I have the full log if you need more.

I used Xen 4-rc4 : xen/stable 2.6.32.9 - latest git from today.