[Xen-devel] Re: Bug xen/next.. WARNING: at /home/konrad/git/nex-VI-PVOPS/linux/kernel/irq/manage.c:274 __enable_irq+0x5c/0xaf(

On 03/09/2010 07:52 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
Jeremy,

This one looks quite familiar. I think I pointed this one out to you the
first time I started working on pv-ops (so, June/July?) and you had a
fix for it, but I can't remember the details (except that you did ask me
to review it, and I did, but I didn't send any details back).

Ah, yeah, something wrong with the /dev/evtchn driver. Ah, I forgot to merge in xen/dev-evtchn into xen/next; try that and see what happens. (I'll test it too, but it may have to wait for tomorrow.)