Re: [Xen-devel] Checksumming problem in pv_ops dom0 kernel / netback

Am 17.03.2010 13:34, schrieb S.H. Verbrugge:

Hello,

> Ever since we switched to a pv_ops dom0 kernel (we were using 2.6.26
> xenkernel from Debian repo before, with Xen 3.2),
> we started to have some problems when attempting to route packets on a domU.
>
> The following message appears in dmesg on the dom0:
>
> "Attempting to checksum a non-TCP/UDP packet, dropping a protocol 1 packet"

I know one how has same problem.
I've a similar Problem.

I can ping from routing DomU and Dom0 to Internet, but no one else can.

See also:
Post "2.6.31.6 pv_ops and routing DomU" from 10/03/09 on Xen-Devel

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne