[Xen-users] Xen Summit North America at AMD Registration Open

Xen Community:

I have activated the Xen Summit at AMD event registration site at http://www.regonline.com/xen_summit_amd for next month’s Xen Summit in Sunnyvale, CA from April 28-29, 2010. The event cost is $230 which includes food and snacks on both days during the sessions, an evening at Dave and Buster’s on the 28th, a Xen giveaway, and a small contribution toward the registration costs for 10 college students. Speakers already committed include Ian Pratt (Xen.org Community Update), Keir Fraser (Xen Status on 4.0.0+), AMD Executive, Dave Scott (XCP), George Dunlap (Scheduler), and others to be named later. A list of nearby hotels is available at http://www.xen.org/files/xensummit_amd10/HotelListing.pdf.   If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Finally, we are still taking speaker/topic submissions at http://xensummit.org.

I look forward to seeing you at AMD next month in California.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr