Re: [Xen-devel] Latest PAE Pv_ops Dom0 crash when booting

Hello Jiajun,

I think i have found out what was wrong at my case. I switched off
powermanagement in the kernel config, this disables ACPI as well, and that
turns off dom0 support.
That all happened silently by just disableing  powermanagent.
So perhaps you could verify is the kernel config you build still has dom0
support enabled ?

--

Sander

--