RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [vt-d][xen4-rc6] Hangs on startup

I'm confused - does that mean pci-stub must be used for device assignment to an
HVM guest?  The VTdHowTo isn't clear on that.

Is there a way to bind the PCI devices to pci-stub at boot time, like with
pciback?  Also, do the 'xm pci-list-assignable-devices' and 'xm pci-list'
commands work the same for both pciback and pci-stub bindings?

It seems odd to have different ways to do bindings for PV and for HVM. For
example, would I have to switch the bindings if I want to first assign a device
to a PV guest, then stop the PV guest and re-assign the device to an HVM guest?

Thanks,
Ed