Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Hey James, how to analyze this BSoD?

James Harper wrote:
1) I click 'cancel'
2) then I click 'yes'

the installer would restore the install.

after that if I restart the system, the system will occur a BSoD.

The memory dump is following, it show the reason is
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
( I can find any useful info in this memroy dump)

I would use the debugger to debug the system as it boots, or make sure
you have a full memory dump, not just a kernel memory dump.

In this case it looks like the memory.dmp is hopelessly corrupted though.

  Paul

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer

Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.