Re: [Xen-devel] Please test xen/stable-2.6.32.x in xen.git

On 03/31/2010 01:26 PM, Stefan Kuhne wrote:
Am 31.03.2010 21:06, schrieb Jeremy Fitzhardinge:
On 03/31/2010 11:14 AM, Stefan Kuhne wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I've test xen/stable these days, but xend tell only many "." on startup.
My 2.6.31 for normal git works in this case.
But this kernel have Problem with "Disable Interrupt".

Its very hard to diagnose anything from that.

I know.

Could you post a lot more detail about what you're seeing?  Kernel logs,
xen logs, output from xend as you're starting it, xend logfiles?

I had this problem with my SATA controller.
There for was a patch an it runs fine.

You mean this patch? http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-02/msg00832.html

See:
[Xen-devel] PCI passthrough w/ shared IRQ in xen/master
from 19.02.2010

Now i try to use WLAN in a DomU (PCIe card).
After some time i got this "Disable interrupt 18" dmesg message on all
terminals and all hangs.

The main Problem is, that i can't do anything after this message.

OK, but can you post all the output before the hang? And also the content of /proc/interrupts (ideally before and after starting the domain with the passthrough WLAN card).

Thanks,