Re: [Xen-devel] pvgrub boot problems

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Samuel Thibault wrote:

Jeremy Fitzhardinge, le Sat 27 Mar 2010 15:23:42 -0700, a écrit :
Page fault at linear address 0x1c, eip 0x51c5e, regs 0x3ff5ff7c, sp
0x3ff5fff0, our_sp 0x3ff5ff50, code 2

This should be fixed by the patch I've just sent.

Yes, I have applied that and the patch you posted just before it and it fixes the crash issue if there is no frame buffer. The boot still fails for me because of the gzip issue but it didn't get that far previously with this setup.

        Michael Young