Re: [Xen-devel] X-Server doesn't start under Xen 4.0-rc9 & 2.6.31.11 pvops on top of F12

On Saturday 03 April 2010 04:10:35 pm Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> The most recent yum update has been run.
> Even disabling DRM doesn't help.
> Reverting back to 2.6.32.9 works . 2.6.32.10 worked fine, but i removed
>  kernel and initrd from /boot folder, so revert back is impossible.
> Would try to switch to xen/stable.
>
> Boris.

Hmm... i had similar issues while trying out a recent xen/stable-2.6.32 build
on Debian squeeze... I'm currently on xen/next (dd 28 march) which works fine
for me.
At first i thought it could be related to a recent update of Xorg packages,
but after rebooting with the xen/next kernel things worked fine again.
(In my situation i was left with a normal console login window instead
of the X login window. Xorg.0.log showed that something was wrong with
XKB).

Regards,
Mark.