Re: [Xen-devel] Please test xen/stable-2.6.32.x in xen.git

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 09:55:25PM +0200, Stefan Kuhne wrote:
> Am 01.04.2010 21:06, schrieb Jeremy Fitzhardinge:
>
> Hello Jeremy,
>
> > Is irq 18 being shared with your wlan device?  Is it USB which stops
> > working after this message, or does it take the whole machine out?  Does
> > it work if you disable USB (unload the module, or boot with nousb)?
> >
> yes, WLAN has IRQ18 to.
> Dom0 Kernel has no module for it ;).
>
> All hangs. Even "CTRL + ALT + DEL" doesn't work.
> I can test it later or tomorrow (MEST).

Can you send me following siz things so I can have an idea what is at
miss:

 1). lspci -vvv output in Dom0
 2). lspci -vvv output in DomU
 3). serial log of your Dom0 with debug options cranked up: Xen command
line requires you to have 'loglvl=all' and the Linux line to have
'debug'. For details look in http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps
in the section titled "Are there more debugging options I could enable
to troubleshoot booting problems"
 4). your console log of DomU. This is usually the output from 'xm
console <your guest>'
 5). cat /proc/interrupts in Dom0
 6). cat /proc/interrupts in DomU

Thanks.