Re: [Xen-devel] domU guest for xcp 0.1.1

Backporting is usually pretty easy but it does somewhat depend on the
scope of the changesets you are backporting, do you have a list?

Please try and pickup complete upstream commits and include them in the
relevant place within the 2.6.27 patch queue (either the "Patches from
Linux Torvalds linux-2.6.git tree" or "Patches from xen.git" section I
guess) and sort plus name the patches as described in the section
headers.

Ian.