Re: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage

Kamble, Nitin A wrote:
Keir,
  Attached is the patch to take of the sockets_per_node information from the
21118 changeset.
Thanks Nitin, that looks better.
Unfortunately the patch itself does not work for me, xend crashes (and keeps restarting) due to signal 11. It works though if I just revert your patch (rebuilt both hypervisor and tools). I will try to further debug this, but in general your patch looks clean to me.

BTW: I found the output of xm info now a bit too verbose, can we
introduce a -v option to show the NUMA information only when explicitly
requested?
On my 48 core/8 nodes machine I get a lot of text, this should be even worse with 128 threads, right?

Regards,
Andre.

--
Andre Przywara
AMD-Operating System Research Center (OSRC), Dresden, Germany