[Xen-devel] Doubt regarding Xen

Hello All,

We are the students of IIIT-B doing a project on provable security of hypervisor.5n this regard we choose Xen as our target hypervisor and we are in a way to prove it is secure.e found that Xen uses AES.So in this regard we have some doubts which are listed below

1)on what basis a key is choosen from key space?
2)how and when does key is chsnged the next time?

we would be very greatful to you,if you reply to these queries.

Awaiting your early reply,

Nabi and Reehan
students
International Institute of Information Technology,
Bengaluru