Re: [Xen-devel] Vnc on pv domU karmic in dom0 lenny with xen 4 and pv_ops

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 04:04:18PM -0400, chris wrote:
> if it is supported for pv guests, is it possible to run X using that
> virtual framebuffer and interact with X on pv guest using vnc?

Yes, it is possible.

Usually it's faster and better to run Xvnc or NX in the domU,
and connect over the network directly to the domU.

Console connections should only be used for maintenance when the
network is not yet configured etc.

-- Pasi