RE: [Xen-devel] future plans for libxl?

Is there any example config file we can follow to create guest with 'xl'? If
there is a reference doc or readme, it would be much convenient for user.
And seems following functions are not supported in 'xl' yet: HAP option,
PCI-Passthrough-Strict-Check like ACS capability check, HVM S3 resume support
by 'xm trigger' and function like 'xm info'.