Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [PROPOSAL] Doing work in idle-vcpu context

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Jiang, Yunhong <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Using the idle_domain as a worker_domain sounds a good idea. And,
bumping the credit up
doesn't seem to be too difficult. I have attached a quickly whipped
working patch (with a test driver) for this.
Not many scheduler changes. I have looked at all the other places for
idle_vcpu and
PRI_IDLE too and they look fine to me.

Keir, is this similar to what you are looking for ?