RE: [Xen-devel] [Question] vcpu-set before or after xen_pause_requested

Liu, Jinsong writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] [Question] vcpu-set before or after
xen_pause_requested"):
> We keep same (HVM) xm command --> xend server --> xenstore path as
> PV domain. At /local/domain/(domid)/cpu, we setup vcpu watch and
> handle at qemu side.

I've looked at your patch 2 and it's not correct because there is no
acknowledgement back to the utility which changes xenstore.  You have
to close the loop, if for no other reason than if there are two
xenstore changes in a row which the receiving qemu-dm only gets around
to dealing with after the second, it will see only the second value.

How does the PV vcpu protocol deal with this ?  Doesn't a PV guest
find out about VCPU changes from Xen ?

Ian.