Re: [Xen-devel] Booting Failures when using linux-2.6.33.2 asDomUwith paravirt-ops support

> I do not use any logical volumes, so I do not need to use LVM name when
> writing the guest
> configuration file. In linux-2.6.33.2, CONFIG_DM_LINEAR does not exist. Thus
> I select the
> corresponding one as "y", which named CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM. However, it also
> does not work,
> and the output is the same.
>
> It is really a difficult problem for me. Thank you again for your help!

I believe you are hitting in the problem that your initrd was created
with older tools (say RHEL5 ones) which expect a certain SysFS layout. The new
kernels
have a different one and require this options to be turned on:

CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2=y