From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohammad Abdul-Amir (Shamma)
Sent: 21 April 2010 12:29
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] XCP Storage Repos

Hello,

I have been looking into XCP. More specifically storage repositories (SRs).

I was wondering, where exactly in the source are the SR drives being searched for and registered? I have been looking around in /opt/xensource/sm python scripts without any luck.

I would appreciate any pointers.

Cheers,

--
Mohammad Abdul-Amir (Shamma)