[Xen-devel] Scrubbing free ram

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project whose goal is evaluating the performance of the vTPM Manager. For this project I am using Xen 4.1, Kernel 2.6.31.13 with Fedora11. I I finished all installation and configuration parts. Now I need to boot the system with Xen but while booting, it is freezing at the step "scrubbing free ram". What can be cause this problem and how can I figure it out? I really appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks for your time and help.
Best,

Hotmail: Microsoft tarafından sağlanan güvenlikle, güçlü ve Ücretsiz e-posta. Hemen edinin.