Re: [Xen-devel] Detail on 2.6.32.11 pv_ops not boot

With all active stop on serial, with serial disable on bios stop on ata on
motherboard, if disable also that stop on usb ecc, can you merge last fix
about irq and msi from xen/next to xen/stable2.6.32.x for try if solve or
there is other problem?
Similar problem with boot of xen/stable compiled on 1 march i have solved
with  CONFIG_SPARSE_IRQ=n and apply patch
0001-x86-ioapic-Remove-the-hack-for-calculating-nr_irq_
Now not patch apply and for config see the first post on this topic