Re: [Xen-devel] Cannot load latest 2.6.32.10 kernel on AMD quad-core

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:48:44PM -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:

>>> Pasi, this gave some more output.  Sorry the video is fuzzy but this
>>> happens by youtube postprocessing.  Here is new link:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jePyapeHpSI
>>>
>>> -Gerry
>> If you have somewhere I can ftp original video file, it is clearer.
>> File is about 90 MB.
>>
>> -Gerry
>>
> Original video is posted here:
> http://greno-misc.googlecode.com/files/MOV03932.MPG

It's very difficult to see the problem from that video :(
We'd really need a serial console log.

Also you I wonder why the screen goes blank in the end?
Before that it seems to mount the root (?) filesystem OK..

Do you have some console font/videomode thingie configured?
See the "Dom0 console gets all weird and corrupted in the end of the boot
process" from:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

Also please add "nomodeset" option to the end of the pvops kernel boot options,
like suggested on pvops examples/docs.

-- Pasi