Re: [Xen-devel] Help with 3.4.x compilation problem

On 04/29/10 05:26 AM, Keir Fraser wrote:
You need -I/import/xen/xen-3.4.2/tools/include in your CFLAGS, and at some
point previously you need to have done 'make' inside that directory, in
order to have set up the necessary symlinks.
Thanks, that fixed the problem.

Now I have a follow-on question. Is there any support for privileged domUs in Xen 3.4.0, in the sense of writing to another domain's xenstore tree? The tool I want to use (a cross-domain Java VM debugger) needs to be 64-bit, so it can't run in my current dom0, which is 32-bit. In my previous Solaris xVM dom0/Linux domU world, I used to hack Xen and remove the xenstore permission checks, but I'd really rather not do that again.

Mick